Terminal MAN-TESS is a one of the container operators at Riga Freeport, the technical capacity allows to handle up to 50’000 TEU per year and simultaneously store up to 2’500 TEU.
The company provides full range of services of container handling:
- Container vessel handling;
- Loading and unloading of containers to / from the railcars/ trucks;
- Storage and connection of refrigerated containers;
- Handling of containers, stuffing and stripping;
- Unloading of containers and the formation of shipments;
- Customs clearance;
- Container depot.
Equipment and infrastructure
- SD3-150 m/ 9.05 m
- 2 STS gantry cranes (53t & 68t), twin lift function
- 8 platforms
- 2 Terberg 4×4 & 2DAF terminal tractors
- Reachstacker Linde and Kalmar Top-lift Handler (45t & 42t)
- mobile surface vehicle weights (up to 60 t)
- open air storage area 43’000 m2
- simultaneous storage capacity 2’500 TEU
- capacity is up to 50’000 TEU per annum.
- possible to connect 96 refcontainers
Service provided by: MAN-TESS Tranzīts